Yay! Finally admitted! It's really happening this time!

Got the pit drip. Got my epidural. Got my momma. Got my cup full of flavored ice. I'm good to go!
Mike looking into my eyes and telling me how much he loves me! (and thinking, "Geez... I'm glad they finally got my wife her epidural so she doesn't hate me anymore!)
It's almost push time!!!
He's here!! Mike is cutting the umbilical cord.
Holding my baby for the first time. I can't stop crying.
Checking baby West out.

After his checkup, baby Jayson is ready to be held by his mommy and daddy.

Momma and baby cuddling after he's cleaned up and checked out. No, I don't look perfect after delivery like a lot of my friends! But it was still a beautiful moment!

Mike holding the baby for the first time. Jayson has the best daddy!

Jayson is almost ready to go to his new room with his mommy and daddy.
Jayson's first bath given by his daddy. He immediately loved getting his hair washed.
Love my sweet little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment