This little man is my hero. He is my life, my love, my everything. I've never been more scared and anxious in my life than I am right now as his high-risk surgery is a little more than a day away. But I know he's going to be alright. Because superheroes are always alright. They keep on keepin on. They are the ones fighting in this world, doing good, and saving others from their grief and pain. And this is Jayson's story. He improves others, touches hearts and changes lives. We are all so lucky to know this special boy.
See more about his surgery and latest diagnosis in this blog post. To know how you can help see this blog post.
Almost Done...
1 day ago

Praying for you and your little one! You have always been so amazing! I am sorry for all that you have gone through and for all that you are currently going through. You are such a huge inspiration I me! I lost touch of you this past year but would live to reconnect. Hoping the best for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Sara Eaton. Our daughter Mylee underwent a brain decompression at 17 months for a chiari type I. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have!
ReplyDeleteWWW.myleegrace.com
In our prayers,
Sara Eaton
"Never Give Up"